SeQent’s FirstPAGE™ product line consists of a core messaging server capable of supporting thousands of messages per hour to hundreds of messaging carriers. With FirstPAGE Server and a combination of FirstPAGE Gateways a highly scalable network of automated messaging may be architected. Regardless of the messaging device being carried FirstPAGE can unify your communications to any staff member carrying a Motorola VoWLAN TEAM device, MOTOTRBO two-way radio, Mobile Computer (MC65/75), mobile phone, BlackBerry®, pager, SmartPhone or other messaging receiver.
+ view larger
- Delivers messages to a wide range of personal communication devices
- Texting interface to MOTOTRBO Capacity Plus, Conventional and Connect Plus two-way radio systems
- Supports a wide variety of protocols
- Offers a full suite of administration tools, all accessible externally
- Distributed architecture
- Supports ANY national service provider or in-house paging system
- Offers unique alarm escalation hierarchy - see FirstPAGE™ Alarm Manager
- Multiple applications can send messages to the same device
Our solution includes these components:
- FirstPAGE™ Server, a PC-based, scalable enterprise-wide software application that is the core of the SeQent messaging system.
- FirstPAGE™ Administrator, an easy-to-use administration tool that allows users to create and maintain a database of user names, PIN numbers, service providers and output media.
- FirstPAGE™ Gateways to most industry standard inputs, with the flexibility to allow dynamic content changes.
- FirstPAGE™ Client and Web Client, a manual messaging interface available as a Microsoft Windows-based application or in a web browser version.
- FirstPAGE™ Alarm Manager, Alarm and Event lifecycle management which pages repeatedly according to specified escalation hierarchy and scheduling rules.
- Paging Administration System Server, provides a single interface for administering a Zetron 2xxx series paging terminal and FirstPAGE Server.
- Paging Administration System Administrator provides the administration interface for the Pager Administration System Server in a separate package.
- Messaging Hardware, including alphanumeric/numeric pagers, stationary wireless stations, RS-232 wireless data receivers, in-house paging transmitters and paging terminals.
To request more information about First
PAGE, click here