EXPLORE CURRENT OPENINGS
No positions at this time.
No positions at this time.
Date Posted: June 5, 2018
Department: Customer Support
Role: Customer Support Engineer (1 Position Available)
Location: London, Ontario, Canada
Term: Permanent – Full Time
Education Required: College diploma/University degree in related field
Experience Required: 1+ years
Contact Information: careers@SeQent.com
SeQent (www.SeQent.Com) is the global leader in real-time wireless alarm/event dispatch and industrial digital signage for manufacturing. SeQent’s subject matter expertise is unmatched and unrivaled in the manufacturing space. Our products monitor the processes of many of the world’s largest manufacturing operations with global implementations in companies such as Intel, Ford Motor Company, General Motors and Fiat Chrysler Automobiles. SeQent’s solutions set the standard for large-scale manufacturing real-time decision solutions.
The most important criteria for joining our Customer Support team are:
- Self-motivated and possess an independent work ethic.
- Innate problem solving and logical thinking skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication abilities.
- Intense attention to detail with accuracy and consistency.
- Work under a tight deadline, handle multiple tasks and be able to prioritize.
This Customer Support role is responsible for assisting customers via telephone or web support in the configuration and use of SeQent’s software products. Customer Support Engineers also assist the Software Architects with product and feature testing.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Evaluate and validate product documentation.
Some technical skills that would be particularly useful:
- College or university degree in computer science or engineering
- Extensive knowledge of Excel and Word
- Strong understanding of computer software use
- Strong understanding of network configuration and troubleshooting
- Effective interpersonal skills for collaboration with colleagues
- Ability to function in a self-directed manner in a team environment
Candidates with the following experience will stand out:
- Manufacturing automation software
- PLC / Industrial networking expertise
- SQL database knowledge
How to Apply:
SeQent welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities and underrepresented groups. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
To apply, email your resume to email@example.com with subject “Customer Support Engineer”
Mailing Address: 4500 Blakie Road, Suite 137 London, ON, Canada N6L 1G5
No Recruiters or Agencies.