We Are Committed to Protecting Your Privacy
Effective Date: May 25, 2018
At SeQent, we are committed to protecting your privacy and safeguarding your personal, business, and financial information. This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for SeQent, our website (https://www.SeQent.com), and other online applications that link to this Policy (Customer Care/Dealer Care).
Accountability and Data Collection
SeQent is responsible for protecting personal information under its control. SeQent only has access to/collect personal information that you voluntarily provide through direct contact, email, or contact forms on our website. The purpose for which information is collected will be identified before or at the time of collection and the information collected will be limited to those details necessary for such purpose.
Personal Information is information that can be used to identify and contact you. This includes information such as your name, e-mail address, mailing address, telephone number, and business information.
Non-Personal Information includes information such as browser type, device type, operating system, and more. We use non-personal information to improve our website, products, and services.
Ways we may collect data
- When you visit our website and/or use our online applications
- When you voluntarily provide your personal data to us or when it is provided to us by the company you work for
- From publicly available sources
- When you request/register or attend a webinar
Our use of your Personal Data
- Customer Service: We use your voluntarily provided information to contact you about a specific request or inquiry and/or deliver a requested product or service
- Communication: Communicate with you about products, services, events, and business partners that you may be interested in (via email, mail, or telephone).
- Account Creation: If you request access to Dealer or Customer Care, we may store and use the information you provide during that process to create an account for you
- CRM/Marketing: We may transfer your consensually given information to our CRM System and/or Constant Contact. Every promotional communication will include a link allowing you to opt out of receiving such communications in the future.
Personal information will only be used or disclosed for the purpose for which it was collected. We will not disclose or sell information without consent unless it is permitted or required by law. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
Digital Markers and Web Analytics
A digital marker is a resource created by web browsers in order to store certain pieces of information for the server to reference during the same or subsequent visit to the website. An example of a digital marker is a cookie. Cookies allow us to improve the performance of our site and your experience using it. They also enable us to remember your preferred settings and to track how users engage with our website. You may disable cookies by adjusting your browser settings.
SeQent collects the following types of information for Web analytics:
- Originating IP Address
- Date and Time of the request
- Browser Type
- Page(s) visited
Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices employed by websites linked to or from our website. We encourage our users to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
Your Knowledge and consent are required for the collection, use, or disclosure of your personal information. You may opt out of all communication from SeQent by emailing us using the contact information provided below.
You have the right to access, verify, and amend the information that you provided to us. We strive to maintain the accuracy and completeness of your personal information, if you would like to access or update your information, please contact us using the information below:
Mailing Address: 4500 Blakie Road, Suite 137 London, ON CA N6L1G5
We retain your personal information as long as is necessary for the fulfillment of the purposes for which it was collected or as required by law. Personal information is securely stored until such time as it is no longer required, after which it is destroyed.
SeQent enforces security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, destruction, or disclosure of personal data that we collect from you. Personal information is protected by safeguards that are appropriate to the sensitivity of the information.
Any changes made to this policy will be posted here on this page and notified to you via email where appropriate. If an update is made, we will revise the “last updated” date within this policy.
How to Contact Us
Mailing Address: 4500 Blakie Road, Suite 137 London, ON CA N6L 1G5
Last updated: February 23, 2023