FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
SeQent Releases v.9.0 of its Market Leading Real-Time Decision Support (RTDS) Platform
London, ON – January 17, 2011 – SeQent (https://www.SeQent.com), the leading provider of innovative real-time Automated Messaging, Visual Display Management and Wireless Kanban solutions announced that v.9.0 has successfully moved through the BETA testing phase and is now a production release.
“V9.0 is a major release for SeQent that has been in development for the past 2 years. The development of V9 was significantly defined by input from some of our largest customers. We are very excited to make V9.0 available to all of our clients. In addition, with the economy starting to show signs of recovery and companies starting to reinvest in lean manufacturing tools, SeQent is well positioned with our overall tool set.” says Scott Burns, Chief Technology Officer of SeQent.
Some of the major improvements to the platform include:
- Major new features
- Updates to most existing products/features
- Complete re-write of FirstPAGE Server, FirstPAGE Alarm Manager, Marquee Manager
- Numerous new gateways (General Electric CIMPLICITY)
- Greatly reduced resource consumption
- Greatly improved throughput
- Greatly improved scalability
- All products re-branded to SeQent
- Microsoft 2008 support (64 bit)
All product and company names listed are trademarks or trade names of their respective companies.